as of March 31, 2022, and based on fair value unless otherwise noted
Portfolio fair value in top 10 portfolio companies2
Of debt investments are floating rate3
Weighted average annual yield on accruing debt investments4
Of investments in senior secured debt2
Median portfolio company EBITDA & leverage5
Non-accrual rate at fair value
Lead, co-lead, or sole origination6
1. Does not look through to FSK’s portfolio companies held solely in COPJV.
2. Figure excludes the impact of FSK’s investment in COPJV.
3. See FSK’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for its definition of debt investments.
4. Excludes the impact of the Merger. See FSK’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for additional information on the calculation of weighted average annual yield on accruing debt investments. On a GAAP basis, FSK’s weighted average annual yield on accruing debt investments was 8.9% as of March 31, 2022.
5. Based on underlying Direct Origination corporate investments using most recently reported financial information and may include pro forma adjustments. Certain Asset Based Finance, Equity/Other and portfolio companies with negative or de minimis EBITDA are excluded.
6. Figure based on fair value of Direct Origination investments only. KKR & BDC accounts’ participation, KKR Capital Markets’ involvement, and deal teams leading the negotiations/structuring are all considered when determining the Origination Role.
7. Included within Equity/Other in FSK’s Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q and 10-K, respectively.