as of December 31, 2022, and based on fair value unless otherwise noted
Fair value in top 10 portfolio companies2
Of debt investments are floating rate4
Weighted average annual yield on accruing debt investments5
Of investments in senior secured debt2
Median portfolio company EBITDA & leverage3
Lead, co-lead or sole origination6
1. Does not look through to FSK’s portfolio companies held solely in COPJV.
2. Figure excludes the impact of FSK’s investment in COPJV.
3. Based on underlying Direct Origination corporate investments using most recently reported financial information and may include pro forma adjustments. Certain Asset Based Finance, Equity/Other and portfolio companies with negative or de minimis EBITDA are excluded.
4. See FSK’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for its definition of debt investments.
5. Excludes the impact of the Merger. See FSK’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for additional information on the calculation of weighted average annual yield on accruing debt investments. On a GAAP basis, FSK’s weighted average annual yield on accruing debt investments was 12.0% as of December 31, 2022.
6. Figure based on fair value of Direct Origination investments only. KKR & BDC accounts’ participation, KKR Capital Markets’ involvement, and deal teams leading the negotiations/structuring are all considered when determining the Origination Role.
7. Included within Equity/Other in FSK’s Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q and 10-K, respectively.